Watermelon Margaritas – Cool off with this Delicious Mixed Drink(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Watermelon Margaritas: Super easy and refreshing watermelon margaritas. Only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes stand between you and a whole pitcher of margaritas!
This summer cocktail could not be easier! It takes only a few simple ingredients and no time at all to make yourself a delicious drink. These Watermelon Margaritas are perfect for treating friends at a BBQ, or just treating yourself after a hard days work. Go on you deserve it. 😉
This recipe makes six drinks, but the recipe is very adaptable. Feel free to scale it down if you’re making it for yourself or to double/triple it for a large party.
Delicious Watermelon Margaritas
Adapted via My Recipes
- 2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons White Sugar Divided
- 1 Lime
- 3 1/2 Cups Seedless Watermelon Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Tequila
- 1 Tablespoon Triple Sec
- Additional Lime Wedges If Desired
- Place 2 teaspoons of sugar onto a plate. Rub the rims of 6 glasses with a lime wedge. Coat with sugar. Set glasses aside.
- Combine watermelon, tequila, triple sec, and 3 tablespoons of lime juice in a blender. No blender? Try a muddler instead!
- Fill each glass ~1/2 full with ice. Pour ~ 1/2 cup of the margarita mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges if desired.
Margarita Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Phoenix Sunset Margarita via Love Bakes Good Cakes
Bangkok Margarita via A Spicy Perspective
Tangerine Margaritas via Spicy Southern Kitchen