Crockpot Meatballs: Mouthwatering meatballs that have the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Only 3 ingredients + your crockpot= the easiest game day appetizer ever!
Still planning your menu for the big game this Sunday? Don’t worry you’re not alone!
These Crockpot Meatballs will make a great addition to your party spread. Do you tend to do all appetizers like us?
Delicious Crockpot Meatballs
These Crockpot Meatballs come together with just 4 ingredients. These simple ingredients come together for the perfect sweet and tangy meatball.
Best of all these Crockpot Meatballs can be literally dumped in the crock pot, while you get ready!
- 24 Ounces Chili Sauce (I used Heinz)
- 1½ Cups Grape Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Pounds Frozen Meatballs
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour in chili sauce, grape jelly, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well mixed.
- Add meatballs and stir until well coated.
- Cook for 8 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
- I used frozen beef meatballs. Turkey would also be great. Feel free to use your favorite meatball recipe too if you’d prefer homemade.
- Meatballs date back to the Qin Dynasty in China to around 200 BC.
Craving more party appetizers?
Meatball Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Braised Meatballs in Red Wine Gravy via A Spicy Southern Kitchen
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs via Fake Ginger
Apple Cider Maple Meatballs via Mom on Timeout
What do you think of these Crockpot Meatballs? What is your favorite snack to eat while watching the big game, let me know in a comment below?