Instant Pot Spaghetti: Spaghetti with hearty meat sauce and classic Italian flavors. Weeknight friendly: cooks in 5 minutes!
More Instant Pot Ideas
Ingredient Notes and Shopping Tips
How to Make Spaghetti In the Instant Pot
How Long Should I Cook It For?
How Much Spaghetti Per Person
Can You Freeze It?
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1 16 Ounce Package Spaghetti (Broken in Half)
- 1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Cups Water
- Turn Instant Pot to saute mode. When hot add olive oil and onion. Cook until softened.
- Add beef, Italian seasoning, salt/pepper, garlic powder, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until browned.
- Deglaze pan with about ½ cup of water.
- Break spaghetti in half. Lay on top of meat in a criss cross pattern.Pour marinara sauce, and diced tomatoes over pasta.
- Pour remaining water on top of tomatoes and down the sides. Push down with a spatula to cover pasta.
- Place lid on top, and seal the valve. Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Release remaining pressure.
- Stir and enjoy!