Instant Pot Spaghetti: Spaghetti with hearty meat sauce and classic Italian flavors. Weeknight friendly: cooks in 5 minutes!
More Instant Pot Ideas
Instant Pot Spaghetti Ingredients
How to Make Spaghetti In the Instant Pot
How Long To Cook Spaghetti In The Instant Pot
What to Serve With Spaghetti
How Much Spaghetti Per Person
Can You Freeze Spaghetti?
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1 16 Ounce Package Spaghetti (Broken in Half)
- 1 24 Ounce Jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Cups Water
- Turn Instant Pot to saute mode. When hot add olive oil and onion. Cook until softened.
- Add beef, Italian seasoning, salt/pepper, garlic powder, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until browned.
- Deglaze pan with about ½ cup of water.
- Break spaghetti in half. Lay on top of meat in a criss cross pattern.Pour marinara sauce, and diced tomatoes over pasta.
- Pour remaining water on top of tomatoes and down the sides. Push down with a spatula to cover pasta.
- Place lid on top, and seal the valve. Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Release remaining pressure.
- Stir and enjoy!