Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes: Moist pumpkin cupcakes, topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Thanksgiving means 3 things to me:
1. Spending time with family
2. Watching football (Gooooo Cowboys!!)
3. Pumpkin Pie
However, you don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy the delicious flavors of pumpkin pie. These pumpkin pie cupcakes are perfect for the whole Fall season.
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe
- 2⅔ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 5 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together.
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin, white sugar, brown sugar, and oil together. Add eggs one at a time.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until just incorporated, do not overmix!
- Fill cupcake lines about ¾ full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Combine all frosting ingredients in a bowl. Use a mixer or chilled whisk until soft peaks form. Spread or pipe onto cooled cupcakes.
Adapted via: Annie’s Eats
You may also enjoy:
Candy Corn Cookies
Other Seasonal Must Tries:
What do you think of these Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes?