Simple and fun milkshakes, perfect for Halloween!
As summer comes to an end, I bid a fond adieu to ice cream.
I know plenty of people who eat ice cream all year round. However, I’m not one of them. I just can’t crave something ice cold in the winter. I go more for warm things like cobbler right out of the oven.
Even though it’s the first week in October, it’s still not “super” cold here in PA. I was trying to think of a way to merge fall and ice cream. Here is what I came up with.
Candy Corn Milkshake Recipe
Candy Corn Milkshake
- 1 Quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Quart Orange Sherbet
- Whipped Cream Homemade or Store bought
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Sprinkles or Candy Corn to Garnish If Desired
- Soften ice cream and sherbet for around 30 minutes. Add around ⅓ of the quart of ice cream to a bowl (a little more is fine!). Stir in yellow food coloring until combined.
- Fill clear glasses around ⅓ of the way full with yellow ice cream. Return to freezer for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Once set, fill cup around ⅔ of the way full with orange sherbet. Return to freezer for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Fill cup nearly full using the plain vanilla ice cream. Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with sprinkles or candy corn if desired.
Adapted via: Kara’s Party Ideas
You may also enjoy:
Candy Corn Cookies