Ooey Gooey Bars: Decadent ooey gooey bars with white chocolate chips in every bite. Easy peasy with only 7 ingredients and one bowl required.
I love making dessert bars. I’ve previously shared Cherry Pie Bars and Strawberry Shortcake Bars. Bars are great as you don’t have to do multiple batches like with cookies. Plus let’s be honest there are few things I love more than cake mix. I enjoy using it in delicious new ways like these ooey gooey bars. They’re the perfect easy Easter dessert.
The one thing I love about bar recipes is that you just mix and bake. No sitting around waiting for 4 pans of cookies to bake.
These Ooey gooey butter bars are full of white chocolate and colorful sprinkles. They taste even better than they look!
More Spring Desserts To Try
Ooey Gooey Bars
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- ⅔ Cup Sprinkles Divided
- ½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with foil overhanging the edges. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir cake mix, butter, and egg together.
- Fold in half of the sprinkles (~⅓ cup).
- Press around half of the dough into the bottom of the pan using greased hands.
- Evenly scatter white chocolate chips and sprinkles over the top of the first layer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Drop the remaining dough using a tablespoon evenly over the top of the bars. Press and flatten with greased hands to form the top layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is just beginning to brown.
Craving more bar recipes?
Gooey Bars From Blogs I Heart:
Gooey Coconut Pie Bars via Crazy For Crust
Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars via Life Love Sugar
Reeses Gooey Cake Bars via Inside Bru Crew Life
What do you think of they Ooey Gooey Bars?