One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta
Disclosure: I participated in a Influencer Activation for Guy Fieri Sausage. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All opinions about this yummy One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta and his products are mine alone. #CookingWithGuyFieri
One Pot Italian Sausage: PastaCheesy sausage pasta in a flavorful sauce that comes together in under thirty minutes using only one pot!
It’s no secret that I love watching Food Network. One of my favorite personalities is Guy Fieri. I love watching him on both Guy’s Big Bite and Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives.
While I’m not likely to visit his restaurants or the one’s he travels to anytime soon, I can still go to Flavortown with his new fully cooked sausage products (available now at Walmart!). I found them in Walmart in the refrigerated meat section.
The Italian variety is perfect on it’s own or in recipes. If you like your sausage spicy you’ll like this one as it has a bit of a kick! It is flavored with bell peppers, garlic, fennel, and parsley. We enjoyed ours on a hard roll with onions and peppers. They’d also be perfect for throwing on the grill at your summer barbeques.
Because the Italian has a bit more of a kick, I decided to try out the Mozzarella Parmesan in my One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta recipe.
The sausage adds great flavor and is bursting with real cheese pieces! When you cut it into coins for the recipe you can see the real chunks of mozzarella inside. It gets melty as it cooks, and the Parmesan adds that classic nutty flavor reminiscent of so many Italian dishes.
It’s perfect for a busy weeknight because it’s ready in under 30 minutes and only requires one pot! Yes ONE!
I also love that all the varieties are smoked and fully cooked. This makes it easy to heat up on the stove top or grill.
- 3 Cups Grape Tomatoes, Halved and Divided
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Package of Guy Fieri Mozzarella and Parmesan Sausages
- 20-30 Fresh Basil Leaves, divided
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Pound Box Linguine
- 1½ Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4½ Cups Water
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut grape tomatoes in half. Set aside 1 cup of tomatoes, 10 basil leaves, and grated cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large dutch oven.
- Over medium high heat, bring to a boil.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until al dente. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Top with remaining tomatoes and basil before serving.
Adapted via The Slow Roasted Italian
What do you think of this One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta? What recipe would you create with Guy Fieri’s new sausage products?