Bruschetta Chicken Pasta: Flavorful chicken and tender pasta, topped with a balsamic glaze. Your favorite appetizer in an easy 30 minute meal.
Chicken Bruschetta is one of my all time favorite restaurant appetizers. This easy weeknight meal has all those same flavors you love!
The sauce comes together with juicy fresh tomatoes,aromatic garlic, and basil. This is a great dish to use up fresh summer produce from your garden ,or from the farmer’s market.
Finally, the Chicken Bruschetta is topped off with a balsamic drizzle with just the right amount of sweetness.
Best of all this dinner comes together in 30 minutes! Doesn’t get much easier than that! If you love easy chicken dinners I think you’ll also enjoy this crack chicken recipe. Another of my favorite easy chicken dinners is Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie.
More Italian Dinners
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- 1 Pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 6 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- Large Handful of Fresh Basil Leaves Roughly Torn
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- ½ Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 2 Chicken Breasts Diced
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl stir together tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease skillet with olive oil. Add chicken and ,cook 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a plate, add tomato mixture to skillet and sauté for 1 minute.
- Pour in tomato mixture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 3-5 more minutes.
- Fold in chicken and cooked pasta.
- In a separate sauce pan, combine vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese and more fresh basil desired.
Recipe adapted via Domestic Superhero
Looking for more easy dinners?
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Tips:
- I love fresh basil in this recipe, but you could also substitute a (much smaller) amount of dried basil if you don’t have your own herb garden.
- Be sure to keep an eye on your balsamic glaze, sugar burns quickly!
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Shopping Tips:
- Feel free to substitute your favorite pasta shape. I’ve also made this recipe with macaroni and cavatappi.
- Make this meal even easier by using precooked chicken!
Chicken Recipes I Heart:
Sweet and Sour Chicken via Small Town Woman
Sweet Italian Chicken via Homemade Hooplah
Sweet and Sour Chicken via Spicy Southern Kitchen
Bang Bang Chicken via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of this Chicken Bruschetta Pasta?