Cranberry Margaritas: These amazingly refreshing cranberry margaritas have the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors. The easiest and prettiest Christmas cocktail this side of the North Pole!
This holiday cocktail is so easy! What is not love? If you’re an introvert like me the only thing not to love is the people to share it with!
This recipe makes just one drink. It is perfect for sipping at home around the tree with a good book, or for relaxing after a day with family. ;)If you’re family is anything like mine you’d better make a whole pitcher!
A pitcher or punch bowl of these would also be perfect for Christmas parties!
Traditionally margaritas have course salt around the rim. Make your cranberry margaritas look extra festive with red sanding sugar.
- 2 Tablespoons Good Quality Tequila
- 1 Tablespoon Triple Sec
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- ½ Cup Cranberry Juice
- Put ice into cocktail shaker. Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice, cranberry juice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with fresh cranberries and lime wedges if desired.
Cranberry Margaritas adapted via Baked By Rachel
- Any orange flavored can be substituted for triple sec in a pinch.
- Fresh cranberry juice would also be amazing in these!
Cranberry Margaritas Tips:
- No cocktail shaker? No problem! Just use a mason jar. Heck, in a pinch you could even use a to go coffee mugs.
Cranberry Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Cranberry Walnut Cake via The Domestic Rebel
Cranberry Orange Fudge via Shugary Sweets
White Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies via Life Love Sugar
What do you think of these cranberry margaritas? What is your favorite holiday drink?