Raspberry Daiquiri: This amazingly refreshing cocktail has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Can you believe there are only 4 ingredients?!
It’s summertime and the living is easyyyy. I’ve been seeing this quote everywhere from the local tv news to of course Facebook.
Since this is a self proclaimed no judgement zone, I guess I”ll tell you guys. =/
I thought that was Spongebob quote!! Apparently it’s an Ella Fitzgerald song. So yeah I need to get out more.
But I’d rather just stay home, read mystery novels, and sip on these delicious raspberry daiquiris. They’re a little more tart than a strawberry daiquiri. If your raspberries are out of season, you can always add extra sugar to your simple syrup to taste.
Super hot? You could also make this into a frozen raspberry daiquiri cocktail. Instead of shaking in a cocktail shaker(or mason jar!), blend with ice instead!
- 4½ Teaspoons Raspberry Simple Syrup (Recipe Below)
- 4½ Teaspoons Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- ¼ Cup Rum
- Raspberry Simple Syrup Recipe: (I used ¼ Cup of Each)
- 1 Part Sugar
- 1 Part Water
- 1 Part Raspberries
- For the Raspberry Simple Syrup
- In a small saucepan, add sugar, water, and raspberries. Cook over medium low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Strain, and store in the refrigerator.
- For the Raspberry Daiquiri
- Pour raspberry simple syrup, lime juice, rum, and ice into a cocktail shaker (or mason jar). Shake until combined.
Raspberry Daiquiri Adapted via JS Online
Raspberry Daiquiri Shopping Tip
- Raspberries spoil quickly. Pick up your berries the day or 2 before you want to enjoy this cocktail.
Raspberry Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Raspberry Champagne Punch via the Domestic Rebel
Raspberry Cheese Tart via Bake at Midnite
Raspberry Lemonade Bars via Tidy Mom
What do you think of this Raspberry Daiquiri?