Perfect Pineapple Margarita(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Perfect Pineapple Margarita: This pineapple margarita is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. So refreshing, you might want to double the recipe!
Craving one last sip (or gulp!) of summer before we welcome Fall? Everyone else is ordering pumpkin spice lattes and I’m over here like haiiiii give me another tropical summer cocktail!
With me? Then try my perfect pineapple margarita cocktail! It has the perfect balance of fruity, sweet, and sour. And the salt all around that r-r-r-rim! 🙂
This recipe comes together easily in a blender. No blender? No problem: get yourself a muddler, or a wooden spoon and work away! 🙂
Refreshing Pineapple Margarita
- 1 1/2 Ounce Silver Tequila
- 1/2 Ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Slices Pineapple Grilled (if desired)
- 3 Tablespoons Simple Syrup
- ¾ Cup Cold
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Crushed ice
- Kosher Salt and Lime Wedges For Garnish If Desired
- Cut pineapple into 1 inch thick rings. Discard rind and remove the pulp.
- Preheat grill pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred. Cool completely.
- In a blender or large bowl, pour tequila, triple sec, grilled pineapple, lime juice, simple syrup,water, and vanilla extract.
- Blend or muddle until smooth, then strain if desired.
- Run a lime slice around the rim of the glass and dip in kosher salt.
- Add some crushed ice to glasses. Pour in margarita.
- Garnish with extra pineapple or lime wedges if desired.
Perfect Pineapple Margarita adapted via Platings and Pairings
You may also enjoy:
Marvelous Margaritas from blogs I heart:
Tequila Sunrise Margarita via Fake Ginger
Watermelon Lemonade Margaritas via Crazy For Crust
Berry Margarita Spritzer via Diethood