Cape Codder Drink
Cape Codder Drink: Tart cranberry juice and smooth vodka make this cocktail ultra refreshing. So easy, it requires 2 minutes and 4 ingredients!
If you’re not a fan of overly sweet cocktails, the Cape Codder just might be your jam! It has crisp vodka, tart cranberry juice, and refreshing lime juice.
It is also such a gorgeous color! How can this not remind you of beach sunsets?
I like enjoying these at BBQs, and on the back porch after dinner.
This recipe makes once drink, but feel free to double or triple it. It’d also be awesome in a pitcher!
- 4 Tablespoons Vodka
- 6 Tablespoons Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 3 Teaspoons Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Pour vodka into a glass. Top with lime and cranberry juice.
- Add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Top with a generous amount of club soda or seltzer.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.
Cape Codder Drink Recipe adapted via Esquire.
Cape Codder Drink Shopping Tips:
- I used Ocean Spray’s Cranberry juice cocktail for this recipe. If you want a slightly less traditional version, Cran Raspberry would also be yummy!
- Use fresh lime juice for the best results. It’s so much better than those little plastic limes!
Cape Codder Drink Trivia Tidbits:
- It was invented in 1945 by Ocean Spray.
- Other names for this drink include the Red Devil and Kimbralayian.
Craving something else to drink?
Cranberry Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Cranberry Pecan Pinwheel Cookies by Mom on Timeout
Cranberry White Chocolate Cake by Life Love Sugar
Cranberry Orange Smoothie by Grandbaby Cakes
What do you think of this Cape Codder drink recipe? What is your favorite summer cocktail?