Frozen Strawberry Margaritas(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas: Frosty and sweet strawberry margaritas that are amazingly refreshing. Only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes from blender to your lips!
It’s that time of year again.
Let the thermostat battle begin!!
I turn it down, the family turns it up. Rinse and repeat.Over and over and over…
One degree colder doesn’t make a difference, but one degree hotter GOOD LORD I’m dying. Logic. Stop judging me.
Since my family is roasting me by keeping it at a sweltering 76 in here, I’ve got no choice but to make cold drinks.
These Frozen Strawberry Margaritas are so refreshing! Frosty and icy, with just the right amount of sweetness. Writing this blog post, I just want to slurp these all over again.
And with only 5 ingredients, and 5 minutes prep I just might!
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- 3 1/2 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Ice Cubes
- 1/2 Cup Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- Coarse Salt or Sugar For the Rim If Desired
- Sliced Limes or Strawberries For Garnish, If Desired
- Place strawberries, ice cubes, tequila, triple sec, sugar, and lime juice into the blender. Blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Wipe extra juice juice around the rum of glasses. Dip into sugar or salt.
- Garnish with lime or strawberry slices if desired.
- Pour evenly into glasses and enjoy responsibly!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita adapted via The Nifty Foodie
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas Shopping Tips
- I used fresh strawberries because they’re in season. However, frozen would also work well!
- If you don’t have Triple Sec on hand any orange flavored liqueur (like Grand Marnier), or orange juice can be substituted.
Craving another cold drink?
Summer Drinks From Blogs I Heart:
Mango Julius via Crazy for Crust
The Perfect Tan via Shugary Sweets
Tropical Pineapple Punch via Grandbaby Cakes
What do you think of this Frozen Strawberry Margarita? What temperature do you keep your AC at?