Magic Marshmallow Brownies
My Brownie Magic Mallow bars are a great way to jazz up a boxed brownie mix. It adds gooey marshmallows, and rich chocolatey peanut butter topping.
They would be a great choice for a church supper, or treat for your family.
Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix 13x9 size I used Betty Crocker
- 1 Package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ cup rice krispies
- Prepare brownie batter using the directions on the package. Be sure to grease your pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and bake for 3 more minutes. (Don't worry if they don't melt all the way)
- Cool on wire rack.
- Mix chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter on the stove top.
- Stir until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in cereal.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. Store in the fridge.
(Recipe Adapted from Betty Crocker)