Copycat Sonic Ocean Water Recipe: The most gorgeous and refreshing summer drink around! The perfect non alcoholic drink for picnics or the Fourth of July.
Looking for an easy non alcoholic drink for summer? Look no further! This Copycat Sonic Ocean Water recipe is perfect! It’s subtle tropical flavor and gorgeous blue color make it perfect for summer! It would also be a hit for the 4th of July or any summer picnic.
Want to turn kick it up a notch? Try replacing the coconut extract with a shot (or 2!) of coconut rum! I won’t tell! 😉
Best of all you can whip it up in your own kitchen faster than the rollerskating waitresses can bring it to your car! I’m going to be making this Sonic Ocean Water a lot as our local Sonic went out of business! 🙁
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- (2) 12 Once Cans of Lemon Lime Soda (I used Sprite)
- Blue Food Coloring
- In a small microwave safe bowl stir water and sugar together. Heat for 30-60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher or punch bowl. Stir in soda, coconut extract, and food coloring.
- Serve over ice.
Adapted via: Fake Ginger
You may also enjoy:
Summer Drinks from Blogs I heart:
Midori Martini via Crazy For Crust
Sweet Tea Slushies via Shugary Sweets
Smore Latte via Inside Bru Crew Life
What do you think of this Sonic Ocean Water Recipe? What’s your go to Sonic drink?