Slow Cooker Turkey Chili(Last Updated On: August 2, 2020)
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili: Hearty and healthy chili chock full of beans and 2 different kinds of meat. The slow cooker makes this comfort food almost effortless!
This Slow Cooker Turkey chili proves that comfort food doesn’t have to be high in fat or calories. This hearty turkey and bean chili is low in fat, but big on flavor.
This Slow Cooker Turkey Chili is loaded with both ground turkey and turkey sausage, plus 3 different kinds of beans! Bonus: The crock pot does all the work for you!
Best of all it’s cooked low and slow in your slow cooker. Put this Slow Cooker recipe for Turkey Chili on in the morning and it’s ready for dinner or the big game! It is so perfect for chilly nights!
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 2 Links Turkey Kielbasa Sliced into Rounds
- 2 28 Ounce Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16 Ounce Can Dark Red Kidney Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chili Beans
- 2 Sweet Onions Diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 3 Tablespoons of Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Water
- In a large skillet, cook onions for 7-8 minutes or until translucent. Then in the same pan, brown the ground turkey.
- In a large slow cooker sprayed with non stick cooking spray, add all ingredients. Stir well.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Note: If you don't have a slow cooker, you could also cook this for 2-3 hours in a large stock pot on the stove.
Craving more healthy recipes?
Chili Recipes from blogs I Heart:
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili via Grandbaby Cakes
Sweet and Spicy Dr. Pepper Chili via Inside Bru Crew Life
Beef and Sweet Potato Chili via Spicy Southern Kitchen
What do you think of this Slow Cooker Turkey Chili? What’s your favorite game day food?