The sweet and sour combination in this Midori Sour will tantalize your taste buds. This 4 ingredient drink is sure to please, everyone always asks for the recipe!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy to make cocktail, this Midori sour drink is the one for you. Not only is the color of this cocktail bright and beautiful, but it has a bold flavor as well. Every night can be a happy hour when you have this Midori Drink recipe in your hand!
There’s a reason that this drink is so popular throughout the world. It’s hard to deny the the perfect balance of sweet and sour in an icy cold drink. It is always requested over and over again when I make it for guests. Get ready to fall in love with this sweet and sour cocktail.
If you’re looking for a sweet and refreshing cocktail, this drink is the one for you. Every sip will give you a little bit of sweet and a little bit of sour that is certain to tantalize your taste buds.
- Midori Melon Liquor: You can identify this liquor by its bright green color, and sweet melon flavor. Fun fact: The name Midori is Japanese for green. Use leftovers in my Bob Marley drink.
- Sour Mix: Store bought or homemade.
- Lime Juice: Use freshly squeezed if you can. I find it less acidic than bottled.
- Lemon Lime Soda: I used Sprite.
- Maraschino Cherry: For garnish.
How To Make a Midori Sour
- Fill glass with ice. Add melon liquor, sour mix, and lime juice.
- Top with soda, and garnish with a cherry if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Midori Go Bad?
It’s hard to say that any liquor every really goes bad. Over time though the quality and flavor can deteriorate. The longer it sits on the shelf the greater the chance the flavor could fade or change. The average shelf life tends to about a year for the best quality. If you’re wondering if a bottle of alcohol has gone bad, take a sniff. If the smell is off, it is no longer in its prime. I always play by the rule of when in doubt throw it out.
How To Store
Most liquors don’t need to be kept in the fridge. I keep mine on the bar shelf or under the sink. You can keep it in the fridge if you want, but I personally do not.
More Fun Cocktails
Bahama Mama :Fun and fruity!
Amaretto Sour Unique and refreshing.
Frozen Mudslide:Perfect for summer!
Sex on the Beach Drink :Goes down easy.
Liquid Marijuana: Sour and sweet!
Hulk Drink Still green, but not quite as sweet.
- 1 ½ Ounces Midori Melon Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Sour Mix
- 1 ½ Ounces Lime Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Dash Lemon Lime Soda I Used Sprite
- Maraschino Cherry If Desired For Garnish
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in Midori, sour mix, and lime juice.
- Top off with soda. Garnish with a cherry if desired.