Incredible Hulk Drink: Fruity ,but not too sweet, this drink is a must try. Easy to make and always a “Smash” at parties.
Do you love the Hulk? Having a Marvel party? This Incredible Hulk cocktail is a great choice.
More Green Drinks We Love
If you are a Marvel fan, you know who the Incredible Hulk is. Who doesn’t love watching him transform?
When thinking of movie drinks, I couldn’t pass up making this Incredible Hulk drink recipe. The drink packs a punch, and has a brilliant green color.
Any drink that is called the hulk drink, it needs to have some weight behind it. It needs to be a drink that the green man himself would love. That is certainly the case with this Incredible Hulk Drink. Featuring a high quality cognac like Hennessey, Hpnotiq and bitters, this is a drink that commands attention. Serve over ice and garnish with a slice of lime for a drink that tastes as good as it looks!
How To Make the Incredible Hulk Drink
- Combine Hennessy, Hpnotiq, and bitters in a glass. Stir.
- Add ice, and garnish with a lime wheel if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Strong Is This Drink?
This is a drink that definitely packs a punch. It has to when it is named after the Hulk. This drink features one serving of cognac, and 2 servings of Hynotiq. It comes out to around 2 standard drinks if you finish the whole glass. Be careful they can sneak up on you!
2. What Are Bitters?
Bitters are unsurprisingly a bitter mix of alcohol and herbs. They are usually combined with sweeter alcohols in order to balance out the flavor of the drink. In this case, the bitters are used to counteract the sweetness of the Hpnotiq. Bitters do contain alcohol ,and come in at about 44 percent ABV. You can even make your own homemade bitters.
3. What Kind of Cognac Should I Use?
Because there are only a few ingredients in this drink, you want to use a good quality Cognac like Hennessey. This allows the cognac to shine.
- Midori Hulk: Replace the cognac with lime vodka, and the Hynotiq with Midori.
- Frozen Drink: Blend drink with ice instead of serving over ice for a frosty treat.
- Hulk Jello Shots: You can use this drink to make into Jello shots. Multiply each ingredient by 6 to give you about ½ cup of the hulk cocktail. Mix this with 3 ounces of Jello. Lime or even unflavored would work. To make the Jello shots, you will need to add 1 cup of boiling water to the Jello. Then add ½ cup of cold water and the mixed drink. Pour the mixture into 2 ounce plastic cup, and then refrigerate for two to three hours.
Incredible Hulk Drink
- 1 ½ Ounces Cognac
- 3 Ounces Hpnotiq
- 3 Dashes Bitters
- In a glass combine, cognac, Hpnotiq, and bitters. Stir.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge .
What do you think of this Hulk drink? What is your go to drink?