Cheesy Olive Bites
Disclosure: Thanks to Mezetta for sponsoring today’s recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On Christmas Eve we always get together with family. Obviously the next day is full of decadent food, creative cookies, and tons of candy. Therefore, we usually just do a large spread of appetizers.
We switch it up from year to year, but the main stays are always a cheese plate, chips and dip, and a relish tray (pickles and olives).I wanted to combine 2 of those into a new holiday tradition.
These Cheesy Olive Bites taste amazing and are so easy to make! Best of all you can make them ahead, before your guests even arrive. They also taste great the day after (IF you have any leftover!)!
The Mezzetta Kalmata Olives work perfectly in this recipe. I love that they’re sourced directly from Greece for an authentic flavor and texture.
To help you make your own holiday memories Mezzetta is giving away a giftbasket of their products! There’s a new winner each day! Click here to enter.
- 1 Jar
- Mezzetta Kalamata Olives
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8 Ounce Brick), Softened
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Almonds
- 1-2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Drain your olives and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine cream cheese and feta cheese.
- Roughly chop almonds. Place into a small bowl.
- Shape cheese mixture into ~1 inch balls. Roll each in the almonds.
- Refrigerate for ~30 minutes or until set.
Excited to try this Cheesy Olive Bites recipe yourself? Be sure to print your 0.50 coupon to use on any Mezzetta product!(Available until December 31).