Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required!
Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!!
I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice.
However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception.
My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream, Chilled
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk, Chilled
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3" x 6" chunk of Birthday Cake (or 6 Cupcakes!)
- 2 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- Place your cake or cupcakes in the freezer overnight.
- Roughly chop frozen cake into small cubes.
- In a large bowl whip cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- No mixer? No problem! Whisk in a chilled bowl instead.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in cake cubes and sprinkles.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Top with additional sprinkles if desired.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours
Other Ice Cream Recipes from Bloggers I love:
Maple Bacon Crunch Ice Cream via Crazy for Crust
Big Mama’s Vanilla Ice Cream via Grandbaby Cakes
Neapolitan Brownie Ice Cream Cake via Inside Bru Crew Life
Mocha Fudge Ice Cream via Things We Make
Banana Nutella Ice Cream via Florenece Finds