Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake meets crunchy apple crisp. This decadent dessert is the best of both worlds!
When I think of my all time favorite dishes, they have:
a. A balance of flavors
b. Contrasting textures
c. Loads of sugar doesn’t hurt either 😉
This recipe features amazing flavors. Rich brown sugar, spicy cinnamon, and tart apples. It reminds me a lot of my caramel apple cheesecake. Except, there’s also a great contrast between the smooth creamy cheesecake, and the crunchy topping.
It would make a fabulous Thanksgiving Day dessert!
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake
For the Crust
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs ~14 Whole Graham Crackers
- ¾ Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Butter Melted
For the Cheesecake
For the Topping
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Granny Smith Apples Peeled & Sliced
- Caramel Sauce If Desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, oats, butter, and brown sugar. Press into a 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, and vanilla until smooth.
- Evenly pour into prepared crust. Top with sliced apples.
- In a small bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Evenly pour over sliced apples.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Cool completely then refrigerate.
- Top with caramel sauce before serving if desired.
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Tips:
- Use rolled oats (NOT instant). They’ll give you more texture.
- Easily crush graham crackers by placing them into a plastic baggie, and rolling with a rolling pin.
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake adapted via Cakes Cottage
Apple Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Apple Butter Pie via The Domestic Rebel
Mini Apple Crumble Pies via Noble Pig
Caramel Apple Bundt Cake via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of this caramel apple crisp cheesecake?