Peach Crumble: Sweet and juicy peaches with a mile high crumb topping. You only need one bowl and 7 common ingredients,for this easy dessert recipe.
Where my crumb peeps at? I see you picking it off of coffee cakes and scraping it off of dutch apple pie. -high 5- Right there with ya!
The crumb topping is the best part of any crumb dessert. That’s why I made sure this easy peach crumble’s crumb topping is mile high and super crunchy!
Peaches are reaching the end of their peak season.In my peach crumble recipe I used my favorite fresh Chambersburg Peaches from my home state of PA in this peach crumble recipe. However, any fresh peaches will work fine in this recipe. Have a bounty of fresh peaches? Try my peach cobbler dump cake , peach coffee cake, or my peach jam too!
If you’re seeing this peach cobbler crumble post in the off season you can probably even substitute canned or frozen peaches.
More Fruity Desserts To Try
- 4-6 Large Fresh Peaches
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Peel and slice peaches. Layer in prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, white sugar, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
- Cut in butter using a pastry cutter or 2 forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Evenly sprinkle over peaches. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Peach Crumble Recipe
Adapted via Freda via Just a Pinch
Peach Recipes from Blogs I Heart:
Fresh Peach Pie via Grandbaby Cakes
Peach Cinnamon Roll Cups via Inside Bru Crew Life
Peach Cobbler Cupcakes via Life, Love, Sugar