McDonalds Apple Pie Recipe: Flavorful apples inside a flaky crust, no frying required. Tastes just like Mcdonalds Apple Pie recipe.
Let’s be honest we all go to McDonalds for the fries right?! However, I can never resist a little extra while I’m there.
I love their milkshakes ,but my favorite dessert has to be their apple pie.
It’s flaky, warm, and let’s face it perfect for eating while
driving on the go. This McDonalds Apple Pie Recipe tastes just like theirs, but is easy enough to make at home.
It starts out with pre made pastry dough sheets. Then the pies are baked, not fried.
Skip the drive through and try my McDonalds Apple Pie Recipe today.
More Apple Recipes To Try
Mcdonalds Apple Pie Recipe
For the Dough
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Pastry Dough Thawed
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon White Sugar
- Separate the 2 sheets of pastry dough. Roll one sheet to ~¼" thick and the other ~⅛" thick.
- Cut each sheet into 9 even pieces. Set aside.
- Peel, core, and dice apples.
- In a large saucepan heat butter, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add apples and flour. Cook 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Evenly divide apples onto the thinner pieces of pastry dough.
- Top with the remaining pieces of dough. Crimp the edges using your fingers. Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Trivia Tidbit: McDonalds China offers a red bean flavored pie.
Craving more copycat recipes?
Copycat Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Copycat Starbucks Petite Vanilla Scones via Crazy For Crust
Copycat Bojangles Cinnamon Biscuits via Life Love Sugar
Copycat Panera Mac & Cheese via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of this McDonalds apple pie recipe?