Strawberry Poke Cake(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Strawberry Poke Cake: Moist white cake bursting with strawberries and topped with whipped cream. All the flavors of strawberry cheesecake in an easy to make sheet cake!
This strawberry poke cake is SO easy! It starts out with a white cake mix.
It’s red color would make it a perfect Valentine’s Day or Christmas dessert. It has to set up in the fridge for an hour or so, so it’s a cinch to make ahead!
Skip the overpriced chocolate covered strawberries and try this strawberry poke cake instead!
Strawberry Poke Cake
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Package of Strawberry Jello
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries in Sugar
- 1 Large Box Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 12 Ounces Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the cake according to package directions.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake using a wooden skewer or the back of a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine jello and boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Then stir in cold water.
- Evenly pour over cake.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk mil and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in strawberries.
- Pour pudding evenly over cake. Refrigerate for ~1 hour.
- Top with Cool Whip. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Craving more cake recipes?
Poke Cake Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Grasshopper Poke Cake via Shugary Sweets
Butterfinger Poke Cake via Beyond Frosting
Cannoli Poke Cake via Life Love Sugar
What do you think of this strawberry poke cake? What dessert would you love to receive for Valentine’s Day?