Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup(Last Updated On: May 19, 2019)
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup: Hearty taco soup topped with melty cheese and creamy avocado. Ready in no time with hardly any effort.
When I think of soup, I think of think of hovering over the hot stove all day! I’ve recently been making soup in the crock pot, and in my pressure cooker. It is a great time saver! I also make my best chicken noodle soup and clam chowder in the Instant Pot too!
This easy Instant Pot Taco soup is ready in less than an hour with hardly any effort on your part! Dump, lock lid, and enjoy! It’s perfect for a busy week night, or a lazy Saturday!
The soup itself is super hearty with beans, corn, and tangy tomatoes. I like to top mine off with melty cheese, and creamy avocado. I love the challenge of getting the perfect bite!! Nomnomom Love easy instant pot recipes? You’ll also love my instant pot mac and cheese recipe.
How Do You Make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chicken Broth
- 1 15 Ounce Can Kidney Beans
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans
- 1 15 Ounce Can Corn
- 1 15 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Sour Cream,Shredded Cheese, Diced Tomatoes, Sliced Avocado If Desired For Garnish
- Place chicken breast in instant pot.
- Top with onion, chicken broth, kidney beans, black beans ,corn, diced tomatoes tomato sauce,taco seasoning, and ranch seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Seal Instant Pot. Cook on soup mode for 30 minutes. Release pressure.
- Remove and shed chicken. Stir to combine.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and sliced avocado if desired.
Instant Pot Taco Soup adapted via I Wash You Dry
Instant Pot Taco Soup Tips
- Slide your Instant Pot lid from the right to left to seal it in place.
- Don’t be alarmed if your pressure cooker releases some steam until it comes up to pressure, this is normal.
- Cook time only starts once the pot comes up to pressure.
- When you release the pressure on soup mode manually ,it will take longer than normal. This is because the large amount of liquid releases more steam.
Other Instant Pot Taco Soup Topping Ideas
- Tortilla Chips
- Fresh or pickled Jalapenos
- Diced Onion
Goes great with Cheese Taco Shells
Craving more easy dinners?
Super Soup Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup via A Forks Tale
Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup via The Chunky Chef
Pineapple Chili via The Yummy Muffin