Eggnog Cheesecake: Rich eggnog meets smooth and creamy cheesecake in this decadent Christmas dessert. Your favorite holiday beverage in cheesecake form!
Christmas Eve in our house isn’t anything fancy. It usually consists of:
1. Frantically wrapping all those presents you swore you’d have wrapped by December 1st 😉
2. A casual supper like tacos or sloppy joes
3. Tons of cookies for dessert
4. Opening one present. If you’re super lucky it’s a game or book to make the night pass more quickly!
5. Cheese & crackers, chips & dip, and eggnog for a night snack
The smell and flavor of eggnog just remind me of Christmas Eve! Egg nog lover? Then check out this Eggnog Cheesecake for your Christmas day festivities!
It consists of an easy graham cracker crust filled with a rich creamy cheesecake that is just to die for! It’s made with real egg nog so the flavor is spot on. I like to dust mine with extra nutmeg on top for that warming note we all love!
Holiday Eggnog Cheesecake
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs ~8 Whole Graham Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
For the Eggnog Cheesecake
- 24 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened, (3, 8 Ounce Packages)
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Eggnog
- ½ Teaspoon Rum Extract
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg To Taste
- Pinch of Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan. Use a springform pan IF you have it for easier removal.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Leave oven on, and remove to wire rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time.
- Stir in eggnog, nutmeg, rum extract, and salt.
- Pour filling evenly over crust.
- Place ~1 inch of hot water in a large baking pan. Add springform pan into baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for ~45-50 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from water bath. Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe adapted via Taste of Home
Craving more eggnog or cheesecake?
Eggnog Treats From Blogs I Heart:
Eggnog Frosted Snickerdoodles via Crazy For Crust
Eggnog Icebox Cake via Life Love Sugar
Salted Caramel Eggnog Brownies via A Spicy Perspective
What do you think of this Eggnog Cheesecake recipe? What does your family usually do on Christmas Eve?