Crock Pot Mac n Cheese(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Crock Pot Mac n Cheese Recipe
Sundays in our house are Football Days. We spend most of the afternoon/evening in the living room rooting on our teams.
My family are Steelers Fans. However, I cheer on the Dallas Cowboys. This past Sunday was an epic Steelers vs. Cowboys match!
I knew I needed a quick recipe that could cook without my assistance. That’s why I was so excited to find a recipe for Crock Pot Mac n Cheese!
It is very smooth and creamy. However, the cheddar flavor was on the mild side. If your family likes spice you may want to add some addition heat like red pepper flakes to your Crock Pot Mac n Cheese.
Crock Pot Mac n Cheese
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni Roughly 1/2 of a 16 oz size box
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Boil the macaroni in plenty of water until tender (about 7 minutes). Drain.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- 3. In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and the eggs, sour cream, soup, milk, and pepper. Stir well. Then add drained macaroni and stir again.
- 4.Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Crock Pot Mac n Cheese Recipe: Slightly adapted from a recipe by Paula Deen.