2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies: Rich fudgy chocolate brownies with only 2 ingredients? Can you believe these easy brownies have NO flour or brownie mix?!
When I first heard about this Nutella Brownies recipe I was very skeptical! However, they are some of the best brownies I’ve ever had.
Can you believe how easy these are? NO flour, NO brownie mix, just 2 single ingredients.
The secret to making the perfect Nutella brownies is to make sure you whip your eggs up. You can certainly use a stand/hand mixer if you have it. I have neither, so I used a whisk and lots of elbow grease. (My favorite secret ingredient!)
These are great on their own, but I like to add powdered sugar to make mine look extra fancy.
More Nutella Goodies
Rich, Delicious Nutella Brownies
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Nutella
- Powdered Sugar If Desired
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with fol. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs for 7-10 minutes or until approximately tripled in size.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat Nutella for 30-60 seconds or until warm.
- Stir Nutella into eggs.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Craving more brownies?
Nutella Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles via Crazy For Crust
Nutella Chocolate Cake via Life Love Sugar
Nutella Swirled Banana Bread via Shugary Sweets
What do you think of these Nutella Brownies? Are you a fudgy or a cakey brownie type of person?