Elsa White Hot Chocolate
Elsa Hot Chocolate: Rich and creamy white hot chocolate. Ready in less than 10 minutes, and fit for a Princess!
Growing up, my Mom had to go to work really early in the morning. Because of this, my Grandparents always sent me to school.
Cold or snowy days called for hot chocolate for breakfast. Thanks Grandma! 😀 I still carry on this tradition today.
However, these days I like to try new versions of hot chocolate. This White Hot Chocolate is SO good! Rich, creamy, and sweet. You won’t believe how easy it is. It comes together in just 10 minutes. This White Hot Chocolate recipe also doesn’t require any fancy special equipment or tools.
It’s easy enough to whip up for breakfast or as a quick after school snack.
I added blue food coloring to mine, but feel free to leave it out if you’d prefer.
This White Hot Chocolate Recipe is also very adaptable. If you want to use soy, almond, or coconut milk it would still taste great!
White Hot Chocolate – Elsa Style
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Blue Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream, If Desired
- In a large saucepan, stir together milk and white chocolate chips.
- Cook over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring frequently. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract and blue food coloring.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Elsa White Hot Chocolate Adapted via My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings
Craving more drinks?
Hot Chocolate Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Slow Cooker Egg Nog Hot Chocolate via Shugary Sweets
Hot Chocolate Float via Crazy For Crust
Skinny Hot Chocolate via Averie Cooks
What do you think of this Elsa White Hot Chocolate?