Pumpkin Fudge: Sweet pumpkin fudge with just the right amount of spice nestled inside a graham cracker crust. Pumpkin pie flavor in a bite size treat: perfect for Thanksgiving!
Pumpkin pie is always our go to Thanksgiving dessert. However, it can be intimidating to make and super filling after a big Thanksgiving dinner.
This pumpkin fudge captures all those sweet and spicy pumpkin pie flavors in one delicious bite! It’s great for a holiday dessert or even for guests to munch on while you prepare dinner.
Save some for yourself. It’s always quick to disappear! 😉
- <b>For the Graham Cracker Crust </b>
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs, ~7 Full Crackers
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Pinch of Salt, To Taste
- <b>For the Fudge</b>
- 2¼ Cups White Sugar
- ½ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Ginger
- ⅛ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 7 Oz Jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 1/4 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- <b> For the Cinnamon Sugar Topping</b>
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, salt, and melted butter. Press into prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, stir sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and spices over medium heat. Stir occasionally until sugar is combined.
- Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow creme, white chocolate chips, vanilla ,and pumpkin until smooth.
- Pour fudge mixture over graham cracker crust. Smooth with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and gently press down just so it sticks.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set.
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Adapted via: A Kitchen Addiction
Fudge Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Maple Nut Fudge via Mom on Timeout
Kit Kat Fudge via Crazy For Crust
Candy Cane Fudge via Back For Seconds
What do you think of this pumpkin fudge? What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?