Warm crispy bread studded with smoky bacon, gooey cheese, and spicy jalapenos. The perfect party appetizer.
Hi my name is Krystle and I LOVE bread! Whether we are talking sandwiches, breadsticks, or even flatbread I can never get enough carbs.
I’ve seen several pull apart bread recipes floating around Pinterest. They look really complex, but it couldn’t be easier as long as you have a good sharp knife.
I stuffed mine with the perfect combination of salt, smoke, and spice!
It would make an easy party appetizer.
- 2 oval or 1 large square loaf of Sourdough Bread
- 3 cups finely shredded Cheddar and/or Jack Cheese
- ¼ cup Jalapeno slices
- ¼ cup Crispy Bacon(Or Vegetarian Bacon), Chopped
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Use a serrated knife to slice each loaf into 2" slices. However, do NOT cut all the way through.
- Use the serrated knife to slice in the opposite direction.
- Line a flat fan with aluminum foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray. Place sliced loaf on top of foil and stuff with cheese.
- Sprinkle jalapenos and bacon over the top of the bread.
- Melt butter. Stir in garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Brush bread with butter using a pastry brush. No pastry brush? No problem? Just drizzle using a spoon.
- Cover loaf with an additional piece of foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spicy cheese dip if desired.
Other yummy appetizers:
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
Other Jalapeno Recipes from Blogs I love:
1. Jalapeno Popper Pizza Via Damn Delicious
2. Cheesy Chicken Jalapeno Stuffed Shells via Sweet Peas and Saffron
3. Jalapeno Pretzel Dogs with Cheddar Beer Sauce via How Sweet Eats
4. Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball via Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
5. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
via Real House Moms