Lemon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Cake Mix Cookies: Super soft and chewy lemon cookies bursting with chocolate chips. Can you guess the 4 ingredients? These are my favorite spring dessert!
I’m always trying to come up with new version of chocolate chip cookies. They’re my all time favorite dessert. However, my family often responds with Chocolate Chip Cookies again? (The nerve right?!).
Even though its still below freezing, these Lemon Cake Mix Cookies make me think spring. My lemon cake mix cookies are super soft and chewy. They’re also full of chocolate chips, no skimping here! Can you guess the 4 ingredients?ookies have me thinking Spring! I used Nestle’s Springtime morsels, but feel free to use whatever YOU have on hand. Personally, I think white chocolate would taste awesome in these as well.
Craving more lemon treats? If you like lemon you’ll love my Starbucks Lemon Loaf Cake recipe.
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of melted Butter
- 6 oz Nestle Springtime Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, eggs, and lemon cake mix. Stir until just combine, do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfulls onto an un greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 3-4 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Lovely Lemon Desserts From Blogs I Heart:
Lemon Funfetti Cookies via Crazy For Crust
Lemon Pie Bars via Deliciously Sprinkled
Lemon Cookies Cake via Life Love and Sugar
What do you think of these lemon cake mix cookies?