Easy Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe(Last Updated On: August 2, 2020)
Easy Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe: Crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and ranch come together in this super easy 5 ingredient dip. The perfect easy appetizer for parties, the Super Bowl, or just regular old snacking.
My family is divided into 2 main camps.
1. Spicy food lovers: They’ll eat Frank’s red hot straight out of the bottle if you’d let them.
2. Spicy food haters: Mild salsa is too spicy for them.
With the success of my Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip with my family (and online), I wanted to make a milder version. Enter: Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe. It has all the creamy, cheesy, bacon we loved in the jalapeno popper dip recipe without the spice!
This has no spice, just a bit of tang from the ranch dressing. However, it’s still full of cheesy bacon goodness. If you like mild dips that don’t skimp on flavor you’ll also love my Reuben Dip.
If you crave the hot stuff you could always add some hot sauce, but I like this Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe as it is.
Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 16 Oz Container Sour Cream
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dip
- 6 Strips Bacon Crisply Cooked
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Roughly chop bacon. bacon strips into 1/4" squares
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and ranch. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in bacon and shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5 Dipping Ideas:
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
What do you think of this Easy Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe?