They would be a great choice for a church supper, or treat for your family.
- Fudge Brownie Mix (13×9 size I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 1/2 cup rice krispies
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes.
3. Top with marshmallows and bake for 3 more minutes. (Don’t worry if they don’t melt all the way)
4. Cool on wire rack.
5. Mix chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter on the stove top.
6. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in cereal.
7. Spread over brownies and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. Store in the fridge.
(Recipe Adapted from Betty Crocker)