Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Soft and chewy pumpkin spice cookies studded with a generous amount of melty chocolate chips.
Want to see more recipes like this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Be sure to Follow me on Pinterest!
This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is my Fall version. This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe features a lightly spiced pumpkin cookie studded with tons of chocolate chips!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter, Softened
- ¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (NOT Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- 1½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 and ½ Teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Cloves, Ground
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl cream butter, and sugars together. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder/soda, and spices until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients a little at a time. Stir until just combined, do NOT over mix!
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for ~1 hour. (Do NOT skip this step or your cookies will spread too much).
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough into medium size balls (around 1-2 tablespoons each). Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on pan for ~10 additional minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pumpkin Goodies from Blogs I heart:
1. Fudgy Pumpkin Bars with Vanilla Bean Browned Butter Glaze via Averie Cooks
2. Pumpkin Pie Bars with Pecan Crumble via Crazy for Crust
3. Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls via Inside Bru Crew Life
4. Pumpkin Blossoms via Shugary Sweets
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel via Cooking Classy
What do you think of this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?