Disclosure: This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies post is NOT sponsored, and all ingredients were purchased with my own money.
I could eat chocolate chip cookies everyday literally. However, my family gets tired of them quickly.
In fact, my Grandpa hates chocolate chip cookies(THE HORROR!). No idea how we’re related. 😉
Right now they’re probably thinking, there’s no way she’s going to make Chocolate Chip Cookies for Christmas right? Surely not!
While I’m also making Sugar Cookies, Peanut Blossoms, ect. I couldn’t resist a Christmasy Chocolate Chip Cookie. I made Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mint+ Green= Christmasy enough right?
I doubt they’ll be many complaints since these are super soft, chewy, and delicious. In addition, these mint chocolate chip cookies look GORGEOUS on a cookie tray.
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir cookie mix, butter, peppermint extract, food color and egg until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop or round teaspoon to drop dough on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
What do you think of these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Adapted via Miss Betty Crocker