The last week was in the 90s everyday here in PA. I’m the kind of girl who hates being outside if its above 80!
I just have zero tolerance for the heat! You’ll usually see me laying by the AC with a good book! Even though we have Air Conditioning, turning on the oven really seems to heat up the house.
That’s why I often go for no bake recipes in the summer. Summertime also reminds me of Smores so I thought this recipe was just perfect.
It tastes almost like a Smores frosty with delicious chocolate chunks!
No Bake + Smores =Cold Deliciousness
No Bake Smore Cake Recipe
- 1 and ½ sleeves Grahm Crackers
- 16 oz Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 22 Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate Bars (I used a regular Hershey Bar)
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- Mix whipping cream and chocolate syrup until it turns into whipped cream. Add one chopped Hershey Bar.
- Spread a thin layer of the chocolate cream onto the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Add a flat layer of graham cracker (Around 4½ sheet).
- Add chocolate whipped cream and graham crackers twice more.
- Break up the other Hersey Bar. Melt the candy and butter in the microwave for around 30 seconds. Then drizzle over the top of cake.
- Refrigerate for around 4 hours and enjoy!
Original Source: Just Married With Coupons