Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins: Moist chocolate muffins filled with 2 different kinds of chocolate chips and zucchini. The perfect way to use up leftover zucchini!
Is your garden or your neighbor’s overflowing with zucchini this year? It always goes great in zucchini bread or quick pasta dishes. However, it goes even better in my Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins.
They’re bursting with real chocolate flavor and 2 different kinds of chocolate chips! Don’t tell the kiddos about the green veg hiding inside and they’ll never know the difference. It’ll be our little secret! 😉
More Magnificent Muffins
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ cup Raw Zucchini Grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, eggs, white sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Gradually add flour a little at a time until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and zucchini.
- Fill paper liners ~⅔ of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for ~5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
What do you think of these zucchini chocolate chip muffins? What is your favorite way to use up leftover zucchini?
This sounds absolutely amazing. I think am going to try this recipe tomorrow. I had bought some fresh zucchini from the farmers market and have been debating if I wanted to make bread or muffins and I think you just made up my mind 🙂 Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Thanks Stacie, let me know how they turned out! 😀