New Years Eve Manicure Ideas(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
To me New Year’s Eve is a happy occasion that makes it easy to start over. Even though you can start a diet, or resolve to stop procrastinating any old day; there is something powerful about the beginning of a new year.
My outfit for New Year’s usually reflects this mood by being bright, and of course full of glitter.
Here are some of my favorite New Years Eve manicure ideas to match!
1. This Silver and White Manicure sparkles almost as bright as the ball in Times Square.
2. I love watching the Fireworks as other country’s celebrate the new year (while I’m eating breakfast!). Here is a perfect Fireworks Nail Idea to match!
3. A Black and Gold Manicure is the perfect accompaniment to the little black dress!
5. This Glitter French Manicure is subtle yet feminine.
6. Nothing says New Year’s Eve Party like a good drink. Here is a Martini Nail Art Tutorial to match!
7. If you throw confetti in NYC, someone cleans it up afterwards. If you throw confetti in our small town it sticks around till spring!
Cute Confetti Nails
8. Second Confetti Nails using just one bottle of polish
Which New Year’s Eve Manicure do you like best?