Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip: Creamy cheese, crispy bacon, and flavorful ground beef come together in this easy dip. Always the first thing to disappear at parties!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef I used 90% Lean
- 8 Slices Bacon Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 Cup Sharp White Cheddar Shredded (I used Cabot Extra Sharp)
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Cheddar Shredded (I used Cabot Medium Yellow Cheddar)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Dill Pickles Diced, To Garnish
- Fresh Parsley Roughly Chopped, To Garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large cast iron skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
In the same skillet, cook onion, and brown beef until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Stir in crumbled bacon, cream cheese, sharp cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper until well combined.
Top with yellow cheddar. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. If you don't have a cast iron skillet you can also bake in a 9x9 casserole pan.
Garnish with chopped parsley and chopped dill pickles if desired.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 328mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 1.5mg