Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip: Creamy cheese, crispy bacon, and flavorful ground beef come together in this easy dip. Always the first thing to disappear at parties!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef, I used 90% Lean
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 Cup Sharp White Cheddar, Shredded (I used Cabot Extra Sharp)
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Cheddar, Shredded (I used Cabot Medium Yellow Cheddar)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt/Pepper, To Taste
- Dill Pickles, Diced, To Garnish
- Fresh Parsley, Roughly Chopped, To Garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large cast iron skillet
, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
In the same skillet, cook onion, and brown beef until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Stir in crumbled bacon, cream cheese, sharp cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper until well combined.
Top with yellow cheddar. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. If you don't have a cast iron skillet you can also bake in a 9x9 casserole pan.
Garnish with chopped parsley and chopped dill pickles if desired.
Calories: 503kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 19g, Fat: 43g, Saturated Fat: 20g, Cholesterol: 117mg, Sodium: 548mg, Potassium: 328mg, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 16%, Vitamin C: 4%, Calcium: 26.3%, Iron: 8.2%