Peanut Butter Brownies
- Brownie Mix I used chocolate chunk to make this recipe even more decadent
- Eggs water,and oil (check your brownie box for amounts)
<b>Peanut Butter Filling</b>
- 1/4 butter softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter I used creamy, you could use crunchy if your family prefers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Milk we were out of milk, so I used water with to trouble
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
Preheat oven to 350. Make brownies according to directions using greased foil in the pan. Cool.
Mix all filling ingredients until combined. Spread over brownies.
Baking Beauty Tip: Spray your measuring cup with non-stick cooking spray before measuring the peanut butter. This will make it come out easy, without leaving behind any of its creamy goodness.
Melt topping ingredients, cool slightly. Spread over peanut butter filling.
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty