Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip: This creamy and spicy dip makes the perfect game day food!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers diced(take the seeds out)
- 1/3 cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon reserve a few tablespoons to add as a garnish
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Stir all ingredients together until combined.
Evenly spread into a 9x9 baking dish. Top with remaining bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 204mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 351mg | Iron: 0.5mg
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty