Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip: This creamy and spicy dip makes the perfect game day food!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers, diced(take the seeds out)
- 1/3 cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon, reserve a few tablespoons to add as a garnish
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Stir all ingredients together until combined.
Evenly spread into a 9x9 baking dish. Top with remaining bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 425kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 39g, Saturated Fat: 22g, Cholesterol: 116mg, Sodium: 615mg, Potassium: 204mg, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 28.1%, Vitamin C: 8.9%, Calcium: 35.1%, Iron: 2.9%