Applebees Clubhouse Grille Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices Texas Toast or similar thick sliced bread
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice CoJack Cheese
- 3 slices Deli Ham Sliced
- 3 slices Deli Turkey Breast Sliced
- 2 slices crispy Applewood Bacon
- 2 slices Tomato thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Handful of Shredded Lettuce
Heat skillet over medium high heat. Butter both sides of the bread. Cook in skillet until golden brown.
Stack ham, turkey, and cheese (alone) in your skillet. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted.
Spread mayonnaise on one slice of bread, and BBQ sauce on the other. Add meat and cheeses.
Top with crisply cooked bacon.
Top that with lettuce and tomato.
Cut diagonally before serving.
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty