Crockpot Baked Beans
Crockpot Baked Beans with bacon: Sweet, spicy, and smokey baked beans simmered low and slow in the crockpot.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1 Sweet Onion, Diced (Grab a Vidalia if you can!)
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced (Any color)
- 4 Medium Cans Pork and Beans, or any canned beans you like
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Mustard, I used spicy brown
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce, I like Sweet Baby Rays
Saute onion and pepper until tender.
Brown ground beef. Drain off excess grease. Then combine with onion/peppers.
Add beef and vegetables into your crockpot. Add all the remaining ingredients (except for the bacon). Stir well.
Fry bacon until crispy. Roughly chop and add to the top of the crock pot.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Calories: 333kcal, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 14g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 860mg, Potassium: 544mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 6.8%, Vitamin C: 15.6%, Calcium: 6.9%, Iron: 14.3%