Seven Layer Dip Cups
Seven Delicious Layers including seasoned beans and guacamole in individual portable cups.
- 1 16 Ounce Can Refried Beans, I used Vegetarian
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Guacamole, freshly made or store bought
- 1 8 Oz Container Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
In a small bowl, stir Refried Beans and taco seasoning until combined.
Layer around 2 Tablespoons of beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and cheese into each cup. Gently push down each layer with a spoon.
Divide tomatoes, green onion, and black olives evenly between cups.
Serve with Tortilla chips.