Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy cookies loaded with gooey chocolate chips, sprinkles, and crunchy oreo cookies.
Servings 24 Cookies
- 3/4 Cup 1 1/2 Sticks Butter, Softened
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3.5- Ounce Packet Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch salt To Taste
- 20 Oreo cookies Roughly Chopped (I used Double Stuff)
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Sprinkles
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla.
Mix in pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
Gradually stir in flour a little at a time. Stir until just combined.
Fold in chopped oreos, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
Chill dough for 2-3 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the centers are set. Cool on pan for 2-3 minutes. Remove to wire wrack to cool completely.