Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Tender and flavorful turkey meatloaf cupcakes topped with garlic thyme mashed potato frosting.
For the Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- 1 LB Shady Brook Farms Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Zucchini, Grated and Patted Dry
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
For the Mashed Potato "Frosting
- 2-3 Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Halved
- 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Skim Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme, Dried
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
Place potatoes, garlic, and salt in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Season to taste.
While potatoes are cooking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with foil liners.
In a large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients. Evenly divide among cupcake liners.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.
Spread or pipe with mashed potato "frosting".
Calories: 98kcal, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 34mg, Sodium: 348mg, Potassium: 317mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 1.8%, Vitamin C: 8.1%, Calcium: 3%, Iron: 10.1%