Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes with sherbet baked right into the batter! Your favorite summer childhood treat in cupcake form!
Servings 24 Cupcakes
- <b>For the Cupcakes </b>
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Melted Rainbow Sherbet I melted mine in the microwave
- <b> For the Frosting </b>
- Duncan Hines Flavor Creations Packets in Strawberry Shortcake Orange Creamsicle, and Key Lime (1 of each)
- 8 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Heavy Cream
- 8 Tablespoons Butter Softened
<b> For the Sherbet Cupcakes </b>
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, stir cake mix, eggs, and sherbet together. Stir in flour until just combined.
Fill liners ~3/4 of the way full with batter. Bake 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
<b> For The Frosting </b>
Cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually stir in milk and powdered sugar alternating a little at a time.
Divide into 3 different bowls. Stir one flavor packet into each bowl.
Pipe or spread individually or swirl together if desired.
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty