Blueberry Crumb Bars
Juicy blueberries topped with a super crunchy crumb topping of toasted oats, blueberries,and sunflower seeds.
- <b> For The Crust & Crumb Topping </b>
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Nature Valley Toasted Oats Museli in the Flavor Blueberry
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- <b> For The Blueberry Filling </b>
- 2 Cups Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
<b> For The Crust/Crumble </b>
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 pan with foil ,and spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Stir melted butter, flour, toasted oats museli, sugars, and salt together.
Set one heaping cup of this mixture aside to be used for the topping.
Press the remaining mixture evenly into your prepared pan.
<b> For The Blueberry Filling: </b>
In a large mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spread over crust and sprinkle with the reserved crumble mixture.
Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the edges are set.
Cool completely before cutting.