Microwave Mug Brownie
Microwave Mug Brownie: Moist and fudgy chocolate brownie loaded with rich chocolate chunks. Made in your microwave and ready in less than 5 minutes. This microwave mug brownies is perfect for that gotta have it NOW chocolate craving!
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 4 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Chocolate Chunks
- Pinch of Salt, To Taste
Melt butter for 20-30 seconds in a microwave safe mug.
Stir in white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add in egg yolk.
Stir in flour and cocoa powder. Mix under just combined, do not overmix.
Fold in chocolate chunks.
Cook for 45-60 seconds. Don't overcook, it will firm up as it cools!